Wednesday 24 July 2013

Picture Frames

Hello Blog readers

My daughter asked me to make some gifts for her three step Grandchildren, which would have their name on.  The two older boys love playing football and the youngest is only a baby.

The frames are from Ikea, they come with the square white mounts.  On the two football mounts, I used a football stamp from Clarity stamps, I stamped them all around the mount with black ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder, once embossed I coloured in all the footballs (thats when I wished I hadn't stamped so many balls).

I had some cardboard letters in lots of different colours.  For the 2 football frames, I coloured the letters in black and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  For the 3rd frame I left the cardboard letters in the original colours. I attached letters on some string to make the names for the football frames.


I had some football shirt toppers, (I think they were Kanban but I'm not sure, I've had them for so long),  so I attached one on each frame.

The silver cups and the animals, I bought from Sainsburys, I found them in the party section, you get 4 cups in a pack for £1.50.

My daughter seemed happy with the end results.

Thank you for looking in.

1 comment: