Friday 10 May 2013

Gelli Arts Gelli Plate

Hello,
Today I am showing you a card I made using the Gelli Art, Gelli Plate, which Barbara Gray has on her Website www.claritystamp.co.uk

I saw Barbara demonstrating this product at the Big Stamp Show at Alexandra Palace. I really liked the effects Barbara was achieving, so bought the kit.  It will be along time before I get my prints looking anywhere nearly as good as Barbaras.

I decided to stamp a train in the centre, which I coloured with my promarkers but the sky, hills and the ground next to the rail, I coloured using Adirondack ink and makeup sponge.
I then mounted the picture onto some gold embossed card which was then mounted onto an 8' x 8' card blank.  The sentiment I stamped onto some more, Gelli Plate printed card, so that it matched.

My friends know I do not like getting messy fingers but with this craft, although your fingers get dirty, they are not sticky because the Acrylic paint dries so fast.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sally, glad you feel able to craft in this technique.... despite dirty hands!!!! Janice x

    ReplyDelete