Wednesday 15 May 2013

Shoe Mouse!

Hello,

I made this card using one of my new stencils I have bought.  The design is by Ann's Paper Art and they have been produced by Nellies Choice.  They are really good.



I am not sure where I got the picture of the mouse in the shoe from but I thought it was cute.  I picked out the red and navy blue of the picture to stitch the pattern, and then mounted it on red card.  I didn't add any ribbons or bows, as I thought it looked ok with just a sentiment in the corner.  I was quite pleased with the end result.
Thank you for taking a look in. x


4 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card Sally, colours, topper all work well together. xx Janice xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wooooooow Sally, your card is beautiful, I love the little mouse topper, well done,

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete