Friday 22 March 2013

Cycle Stitch

I thought I would stitch a picture. I found this pattern on - Form-a-lines, I downloaded a few patterns from this site.  Once I had finished stitching the picture,  I had a look through my card stock, looking for some backing paper to mount the picture on (at this stage the stitched picture was white).

While looking for the backing paper I found this topper from Hunkydory, I couldn't believe how nearly the same the pictures were.  So I decided to colour in the back ground of my stitched picture in green, so it would blend with the topper and backing card (from Hunkydory).   



 As the backing card has gold embossing at the top and bottom, and gold around the topper, I decided not to add any other embellishments, like ribbon etc.....

Have a good weekend, keep warm........it's going to be a cold one. xx

2 comments:

  1. Sally, has the window and shutters been stitched as well? It's a lovely card, works brilliantly with the topper. xx Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice, Yes I have stitched the window, shutters and potted plants. I'm quite pleased with it. x

      Delete