Tuesday 19 March 2013

Springtime...maybe?

Hi All, I know it's not very spring like (I think Spring has forgotten to wake up) but I think this card has a spring look about it...
I used the Spellbinders 'Splendid Circles' which had little holes on the inner section of the die, I used the holes to stitch the thread to make the pattern. 

I then cut the flower from Spellbinders 'Jewel Flowers and Flourishes' this again has little holes around the centre, which I stitched using the same thread as the outer circle.


The white flowers under the circle are from Memory Box.....only I can't remember what they were called.....oops....Janice, a craft friend of mine brought them along and I cut a few out.  They are really pretty, might have to save up some pennies and get some.  The butterfly was a peel off, which I have had for a very long time, and have only just started using them.

Hope you like the card, stay warm xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow - love this! I need you to come and stitch in the middle of all my Jewel Flowers - gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine, I'd be happy to stitch any flowers.............
      you cut, I'll sew...lol x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally this is a stunning card. The colours are so delicate and work really well together. Love the stitching.... makes me look at my dies in a different light now. x

    ReplyDelete