Sunday 24 March 2013

Special Sister-in-Law

I made this card for my sister-in-law's birthday. You will have seen the same stitched pattern on another card in a previous blog, titled 'Butterflies Galore'.  I think it's a pretty pattern and may well use it again.  

I had hoped my sister-in-law would like it, unfortunately she did not receive it. I posted it on a Thursday so it would arrive in time for her birthday the following Monday.....I think in future I may have to hand deliver my cards.


I think I may have to make some cards without any stitched patterns on them........but I do enjoy punching out the pattern and then sewing it.  I blame my friend Janice, who introduced me to stitching cards, however, it is relaxing to do, so thank you Janice.

Take care x

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are hooked!!! enjoy crafting. xxjanicexx

    ReplyDelete